Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!! Finally got my xdm compact after months of waiting for my permit to purchase and carry to be ready!! Got it in 9mm and picked it up last tuesday. So far put 100 rounds tulammo fmj, 50 brown bear fmj, 100 remington umc fmj, 50 WWB fmjs, and 5 115gr hornady critical defense, and 5 other 115 gr hornady hollowpoints to make sure they fed correctly. picked up a box of PDX1 147gr hollow points to try as well. Getting used to the xdm, love it so far. Gonna pick up a pearce frip extension, couple more 19rd mags, kingtuk or cbst iwb holster, and blackhawk cqc serpa holster, and a good belt.

Anyone know where to get another 13rd mag just to have even though I plan on carrying the 19rds as spares?

Still have to work on my accuracy hopefully I can find somewhere to shoot tomorrow!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
My wife bought a XDM 3.8 compact and loves it. I got her some spare mags at Springfield. Couldn't find them anywhere else. Beware of sticker shock. They are not cheap...$40-50? Enjoy the compact, it's a great gun.

·
Premium Member
127,427 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Congrats on the new XDm.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Glad your wait is over. Nothing like the feeling of pressing that loaded mag home and pulling the trigger for the first time.

I have to say, once again, I praise God for letting me move to a state that allows you to pick out a gun and be out of the store in less than 10 minutes.

RJ

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations on your new toy, I know that it will be my next purchase. I hope it’s as good as it looks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts