Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new SA XDm is a 5.25 length 9mm competition pistol. Cool sights, long slide, lighter....

i was hopin for single stack personally but... it is what it is

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Oh well...
I guess there must've been a bunch of people asking for it.
Personally, I'm one of the many who would have preferred seeing a Single Stack 9mm or .40.

·
Banned
38,922 Posts

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
I'd still like to see a slim, single stack built for concealed carry. Hope SA gets the memo and builds one in the future.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
OH well. I was hoping for the one that uses pirated Alien tech stolen from Area 51....

·
Registered
17,488 Posts
BOO!!

I really wanted a compact .45.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
crash tinkle, tinkle , tinkle. The sound of anxious anticipation falling to the floor and shattering into pieces:cry:

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah i think 70% + were wanting a compact 45 or single stack hopefully in a year or two they'll make it..........

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Sure it's gonna be very nice. Got another big boy coming already from them, so not this time around for me.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
FAIL!

·
Registered
39 Posts
did i miss something? the Springfield website dosnt say anything about what the new one is, is this still rumor or do yall know something i dont.

·
Registered
616 Posts
+1 on hoping for the 45c.

After so many people have mentioned they want one, you would think Springfield would have it out already.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I hope there is drop in trigger connector our something to lower the trigger pull.
What's a comp gun with a heavy trigger? And i do not feel justified paying aftermarket company close to $200 for a trigger mod that isn't a drop in fit.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Although nice, and I'm sure a really great gun to shoot, it appears that the masses would like to have an XDM 45 Compact.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts