• Single Stack 9mm

• Compact .45

• 10mm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much interested in the new XDm, but curious as to others opinions on what would be "the hot seller".. Maybe this will surprise me :)

Edit: I just picked the most talked about want models I see on this forum. I picked 9mm single stack because I assume that would be an introduction model to any single stack series, in such a way to compete with other pocket carry choices.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Would really like to see a more compact offering from SA in the class of a Ruger LC9 or a Kimber Solo. That would really get my $$$!

·
Banned
38,922 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Damn, guess if i win this thing from Guns.com ill have to sell it. No interest in this gun what so ever. Wanted that compact .45...:(

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Gonna pass this time around, thank goodness. Already have another model ordered.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I would love a singe stack 9mm

·
Registered
17,492 Posts
I voted for the compact .45, but I would have bought a single stack 9mm.

IF the new XDm is indeed a 5.25 in competition model, then, Meh!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would like a single stack series with a compact grips (and available extensions for full size mags) and a barrel in they 3"-4" range. I love my XD40 service and it is my EDC, but would love a gun of a similar platform that is thinner. I think this would be a great carry gun, I'm not a fan of pocket guns. I know a model like this is unlikely but I would buy a pistol like this in a heartbeat. I guess I will have to settle on a Khar.

·
21,986 Posts
I voted for the 45 cause I think that would sell the best. Though the single stack 9 mil would be REALLY nice!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm really happy with the 525. I'm just not happy that I'm gonna have to sell something so I can buy one...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Voted for a compact 45....but a single stack 9 would be nice too!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Why can I not vote in this poll I wanted just what they came out with.

·
Registered
25 Posts
single stack .40

1 - 20 of 20 Posts