Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wante dto let you all know that my NEW XDM 9mm will be in tomorrow!!! :p :p :p :D :D :D Cant wait till it gets here!! Will let you all know how it shoots.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Congrats, on the new pistol. Let me know how it handles and how it feels whenever you hold it. I haven't had a chance to see or hold one yet.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well picked up this afternoon. :twisted: I havent shot it yet but I am going to range today/tommorow 10-29-08. I am probably gonna order sum TFO's from Gilberts once I see how it is shooting. :cool: And it is all black. Me personally I dont care/like the crome/stanless/bi tones. Thats just me. Nothing against them or ppl who have them just not for me. Wel let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Found a place has 3 coming in tomorrow and only 1 reserved for someone. Truck gets there around noon, looks like I'm making a road trip tomorrow. As long the price is reasonable I'll have a XDM 9 to shot this weekend when I'm off. :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well I learned a lesson today, never take a gunshops word for anything. Found a place that had 3 coming in today, asked if they wanted a deposit to hold 1 for me. Owner said no my word was good enough for him. Called this morning at 11:30 see if they came in, only 2 did, and they were both sold. So now I have to wait until the November 11th to get it from a local shop, $602.00 out the door. Hopefully that is a good price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
just went to the gun store to buy the XDM 9MM and they did not have it in the store yet I put some money down and they are going to order it for me I will have it in a few weeks. They did tell me something I did'nt know if you buy a XDM or XD between 10/15/2008 and 01/15/2008 springfield will send you 2 free magazines and a double magazine pouch all you need is the Gear Up Program Redemption Form and a copy of your original dated sales receipt.:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Well I learned a lesson today, never take a gunshops word for anything. Found a place that had 3 coming in today, asked if they wanted a deposit to hold 1 for me. Owner said no my word was good enough for him. Called this morning at 11:30 see if they came in, only 2 did, and they were both sold. So now I have to wait until the November 11th to get it from a local shop, $602.00 out the door. Hopefully that is a good price.
Here's a place that already has a used (like new) XDm9 for $499.

Whittaker Guns

·
Registered
772 Posts
OMGGGGGGG its finally released!!!!!! Im going to trade in my XD9 Service with TFO's, hopefully i should get around 500 bux for that, so ill be almost at the XDm9

·
Registered
937 Posts
OMGGGGGGG its finally released!!!!!! Im going to trade in my XD9 Service with TFO's, hopefully i should get around 500 bux for that, so ill be almost at the XDm9

If you know a place that will give u 500 for an XD9 service let me know I was offered 200 on Friday :confused::oops:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts