Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Thought I would join this forum since I have been researching Xd/Xdm's here and I just purchased a Xdm 9 5.25 today from West Coast Armory in Bellevue, Wa. I had a Xd 40 that introduced me to the Springfield world but wanted to switch to 9mm and upgrade to Xdm and get a competition firearm. Shot about 25 rounds through it already and am in love. Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Hello from Central Florida.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Premium Member
127,992 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
27,915 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Super Moderator
46,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome from connecticut. I have been trying to decide between the 45 or the 9mm for 3 weeks. I might get both lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome from Sno County. Competition you say? What and where you been shoot'n?
I've been shooting idpa at Renton and west coast armory in Bellevue. Also shoot speed steel at federal way on Wednesdays and steel at Renton fish and wildlife. Still trying to get into uspsa. You?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I've been shooting idpa at Renton and west coast armory in Bellevue. Also shoot speed steel at federal way on Wednesdays and steel at Renton fish and wildlife. Still trying to get into uspsa. You?
Been shooting USPSA for about a year; mainly Marysville, but Renton also during the summer months. I haven't done IDPA or steel, don't know if I would have time for more.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Been shooting USPSA for about a year; mainly Marysville, but Renton also during the summer months. I haven't done IDPA or steel, don't know if I would have time for more.
Cool. Haven't been to Marysville yet, but just shot uspsa on sanday in Renton. Where you there?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts