1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
No... we need a thin single stack carry gun.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Oh boy here we go again.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Figure I'll just post the same response in every thread. :)

Single stack is already covered in the = EMP line in 9mm and .40

Compact .45 would have been nice, but although 'this forum' seems to prefer that, most serious competition guys aren't posting, they are shooting - I'm sure SA did some research outside of this forum before putting the effort into making their next release.

My gripe... especially with the release of a competition XDM, still no left handed holster!

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
Figure I'll just post the same response in every thread. :)

Single stack is already covered in the = EMP line in 9mm and .40

Compact .45 would have been nice, but although 'this forum' seems to prefer that, most serious competition guys aren't posting, they are shooting - I'm sure SA did some research outside of this forum before putting the effort into making their next release.

My gripe... especially with the release of a competition XDM, still no left handed holster!
EMP is NOT polymer, and because of that, it's basically double what all the single stack polymers weigh, and still heavier than all the double stack polymers ;)

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
That article says it all........................
Rob Leatham is perhaps the greatest shooter of our time, and I think if you could hear the excitement in his voice talking about this gun I think you would want to run out and buy one as I did (yes I’m buying one).

“You don’t expect to write up a wish list and get everything on your list,” he said. Two years after I first envisioned it, that is exactly what the 5.25 turned out to be.
They built Rob a gun !!

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
EMP is NOT polymer, and because of that, it's basically double what all the single stack polymers weigh, and still heavier than all the double stack polymers ;)
Thank You. That "EMP response" is getting old too.
Well, other than the weight compared to a double stack, what I said is basically true ... Did I also mention that the EMP is an easy +1000 dollar gun, new ;)

·
Banned
744 Posts
Well, other than the weight compared to a double stack, what I said is basically true ... Did I also mention that the EMP is an easy +1000 dollar gun, new ;)
$1000!!! EXACTLY! According to some posters we (Springfield XDm owners) should be content because the EMP is a single stack so a polymer XDm single stack 9mm would be a waste. Uh huh, wonder how the sales staff at Kahr, Ruger and Kel Tec would respond?

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
$1000!!! EXACTLY! According to some posters we (Springfield XDm owners) should be content because the EMP is a single stack so a polymer XDm single stack 9mm would be a waste. Uh huh, wonder how the sales staff at Kahr, Ruger and Kel Tec would respond?
Coincidentally,
I was just looking at a Kahr (online), after this disappointment.

I don't need one, but the PF9 trigger sucks, so I really don't carry it much.

Now about that Ruger ;)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Dangit! Should have bought that Ruger LC9 at the show last weekend. Held off hoping SA would do the right thing.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.