Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up. New to the forum and have just purchased a SA XDM 40. Looking for any input on holsters accessories etc. Would like to carry.
Any ino would help on any accessories for the XDM or that will work with it. I am having a hard time finding anything.
Thanks

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome, you will find that if you visit the forum sponsors you are likely to find the XDM accessories you are looking for.
+1

It's good to support the guys that support us, and they have everything you could need (except free ammo;)). The best part is they are also here on the boards to help you if you have problems, or just to ask if you have a question.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
127,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
54 Posts
New to the forums from "not very gun friendly Maryland". Just bought my first gun, a XD(m) all black! Pick it up in a week- that's how long we have to wait here while they do a background check. I've been wanting an XD for a few years and it came down to the .40 service or a H&K USP or possibly a Kimber 1911. The XDm won out, love the XD's.

·
Premium Member
2,297 Posts
Welcome chillsworth from Minnesota!
Congrats on the new gun.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Whats up. New to the forum and have just purchased a SA XDM 40. Looking for any input on holsters accessories etc. Would like to carry.
Any ino would help on any accessories for the XDM or that will work with it. I am having a hard time finding anything.
Thanks
Man I was in the same place you are, I found SEVERAL accasories (holsters etc.) if you want particulars let me know I'd be glad to fill you in.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Welcome from Michigan.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts