Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am a new owner of the xd9 v-10 ported . The manuel says not to use reloaded ammo in the xd. Has anyone ever experienced problems with this?

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am a new owner of the xd9 v-10 ported . The manuel says not to use reloaded ammo in the xd. Has anyone ever experienced problems with this?
Every firearms manual says not to use reloaded ammo.

This is because some reloaders do not have very good quality control and can double or treble charge a round, etc.

I've fired thousands of reloaded rounds, but I only get them from a large firm whom I know does good, reliable work.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
The manuel says not to use reloaded ammo in the xd. Has anyone ever experienced problems with this?
It has to do with the warranty. If you bought it new and want to keep the Springfield warranty, don't do it. Also save your receipts for factory ammo until you've shot it all. Springfield will want the receipt if you have a problem (never heard of one!)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern UT!

If the reloads are safe than you will be fine. The warning means that if you use reloads that are not properly loaded and you damage your firearm, the company will not fix it for free because the failure was not caused by them, it was caused by you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts