Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Stephen and I just bought my first gun. It's an XD 9mm and I'm very excited to get to start shooting this. At the moment I have registered for a concealed carry class(probably won't be carrying for a while) that includes hands on training. If anyone has any input on other classes that are good in the northern virginia area let me know!

I'm also a member over at tacomaworld and a few other mountain bike forums so I am no noob to forums.

I hope to learn a lot here like I have at TW

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Welcome from Ky.

kypix

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Stephen.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Stephen and I just bought my first gun. It's an XD 9mm and I'm very excited to get to start shooting this. At the moment I have registered for a concealed carry class(probably won't be carrying for a while) that includes hands on training. If anyone has any input on other classes that are good in the northern virginia area let me know!

I'm also a member over at tacomaworld and a few other mountain bike forums so I am no noob to forums.

I hope to learn a lot here like I have at TW
Congratulations on your new XD.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Georgia! Get all the training you can and then practice, practice, practice........and be safe.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Good choice! Look around the threads, there is a LOT of great info here.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome everyone, I was looking around and saw the crayon in the engraving sticky and tried it out. Not perfect but its not bad either. I may redo it some day. I did silver on the springfield logo and words on the side the green on the XD logo but the green didn't come out as bright as I was hoping. I can't post pics yet but I will when I can

edit: finally at 10 posts haha. here is a quick pic I took, I'll have to get some better ones later

1 - 20 of 21 Posts