Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. Just wanted to say that I recently purchased a XD9 in two tone. I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but I test drove a X40 and the recoil was about as mild as a 9mm! I think it has something to do with the grip. I used to own a Glock 22 and the recoil always hurt my hand. Not with the XD. This is the most comfortable gun I have ever held. I want one in .357 Sig now!

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Nicely done, sir. XD's are cool and the folks on the board here are very helpful.

Be safe and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
BLauXD said:
New member here. Just wanted to say that I recently purchased a XD9 in two tone. I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but I test drove a X40 and the recoil was about as mild as a 9mm! I think it has something to do with the grip. I used to own a Glock 22 and the recoil always hurt my hand. Not with the XD. This is the most comfortable gun I have ever held. I want one in .357 Sig now!
The ergonomics of the grip (design and angle) and the bore axis has a lot to do with the felt recoil, but I have heard Glock owners say just the opposite. It is a subjective thing. Welcome to the board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts