Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first time to post here. After years of being a diehard 1911 man, I broke down & bought a XD9 last weekend at a gun show. Mine is the bi-tone service model. Well i finally got a chance to shoot it today & I am very impressed. I put about 250 rnds thruogh it, without ever cleaning first, & the more I shot, the better I liked it. I had no jams or faliures of any kind. I think I can see a sub compact in my future. But this doesn't mean I'll be getting rid of my 1911's.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Welcome to the club. I'm the opposite, I hope to be a 1911 member soon, thinking of maybe getting a GI springfield model sometime in the future.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the funhouse. No need to get rid of any 1911s. The key is "buy more, sell none!" :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the Club. XD's are certainly one of the best out there for the money without a doubt. I also have a soft spot in my heart for my 1911's i love them all

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holster came in the mail today, IWB, Don Hume copy of a summer special. Oh yea, I'm really liking this gun.

·
Registered
66 Posts
JJ45fan said:
Holster came in the mail today, IWB, Don Hume copy of a summer special. Oh yea, I'm really liking this gun.
Welcome to the club! Post up in the general forum your impression of the Don Hume when you get a chance to put some time behind it. I'm currently in the market for an IWB holster but have yet to decide where to put my cash... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts