Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all you SA shooters. Just bought my new SA XD45C 4" on Friday, and put a 100-round box of WWB downrange on Saturday.

I've been a gun owner for over 45 years, a former Marine pilot, and currently carry a Colt Commander for my job in Iraq, but still learning the intricacies of proper stance, grip, site picture and trigger pull for consistent on-target results.

Lots to learn about these topics, as well as SD ammo, concealed carry techniques, holsters, etc.; and from what I've seen so far, this is a great forum to pick up lots of good advice on those topics as well as the XD in particular.

Thanks to all for the great forum, great threads, and good advice. I hope that I'm able to contribute further as I get to know my XD45.

Be safe, and shoot often.

Ron

·
Premium Member
127,080 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ron.

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
Welcome from the West Palm Beach area!
Lots of good folks here!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome aboard from South Fla, Just picked up my new .45C my self and cant wait to go back to the range..
Must get more Ammo :roll:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome from FL :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum from VA

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
hi welcome.
How do you like that 45c? I can't make up my mind between the 45c or 40sc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks to all for the hearty welcome.

I like the .45C a lot. It shoots well and consistent, using the WWB from Wally world.

Haven't held the .45SC so am unable to comment or compare. I carried the .45C to work all day today for the first time, IWB about the 5 o'clock position. Knew it was there, but wasn't uncomfortable. Had to adjust a bit to sit and drive in the vehicle, but no big deal.

Feels good to have the big .45 on the hip.

shoot often, be safe.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum from UT!

I conceal carry a XD45 Compact Tactical IWB at about 4 o'clock. Yes I know it is there but it is comfortable, easy to draw, and accurate!

Be Safe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts