Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone. I've been lurking for a couple weeks while I waited for my XD layaway was paid off, LOL. Nice group of people here. This is my first XD. First Springfield. Have the trusty S&W 1911, S&W M&P15-T AR and the old Remy 870. Can't wait to get some range time in with the new Sub Compact. hopefully I didn't get a lemon, because the plan is for this to be my new "carry". Tired of carrying the fullsize 1911, lol. Of course while i was waiting I couldnt help but buy a few goodies. Crossbreed on the way (w/CT laser), and the CT LG-448. look forward to enjoying the site.

Haven't figured out how to post a pic yet, but once I do, I will, or else it didn't happen right. lol.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Haven't figured out how to post a pic yet, but once I do, I will, or else it didn't happen right. lol.
That's right! Never happened. ;) Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the Springfield family. :p

To post images, they will need to be posted from another site like photobucket. Open an account there. Once the image is on your computer, upload it to the photobucket site. Once it gets there, it will give you a direct link under said photo. When you click there that link is copied. Then go to the top of this box with the square and mountain inside. Click and paste the link "contol V" from your keyboard in the pop up. Save and and WOLA your pic appears.

Your right.....this Forum has some of the nicest people you could meet on the net!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome from NC and from another xd40sc owner. Great firearm, doubt you got a lemon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here we go. I think I got this figured out.
Thanks TX for the help.
Here's a pic without and with the CT. The CT is awesome!

·
Premium Member
24,944 Posts
hello there

·
Premium Member
22,590 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
128,397 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If there are any saltwater kayak fishermen in Hampton Roads on here let me know! We can go fishing when we run outta range ammo, lol!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts