Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday went out to the range to test the new pistol. Went through a series of 5 round shot groups, marking each group. After the first 20 rounds pulled the target and looked to see how I was doing. noticed that the pistol was shooting low and to the right with 8 to 10" groupings. The next set was of 20 rounds with 5 to 6" groups. After the first 100 rounds I noticed that not only was the groups getting tighter, but the rounds were moving towards the center of the target. All in all I find that the XD is one of the finist weapons I have ever shot. By the way after shooting at the 15meter target I shifted up to the 50 meter target and out of 5 rounds shot 4 had impacted just to the lower edge of the target2 inchs below the bullseye. At the end of the day I had shot around 200 rounds 150 of which were WWB and the other 50 were from the Exec member for the gun club, which he does reloads. :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Welcome to the club!! They are outstanding pistols and hats off to you for making a great choice in a handgun

1 - 2 of 2 Posts