Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man I wish I did not have to keep my mouth shut. I really really want to show you guys some pics but I cant.

I can give you hints though
xdgear (not the range bag, extender, mags, holster those are old news)
and 45 gap 4 and 5 inch for real
plus hand gun of the year again:)
Oh man this shot show is going to be good....this year for the XD will be good.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
James, do you need any additional "Consultants" to accompany you to the SHOT show? I can provide my own room and board, and would be on my best behavior...

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
PM Replied!

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Ajames! I too can be a consultant, plus I live close to you! lol

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Shot Show is January 28-31 in Las Vegas, IIRC.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I'll be there on my own.
Why don't all of us get together for Dinner Friday or Sat?

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
boooooooooooo I thought it would be a local show or something.
James, would it be in-appropriate for you to take pictures at it? At car shows, I take pics and post them on th eother forum I belo9ng too. A gun show is like a car show, except it has XDs, so its cooler!

·
Registered
218 Posts
i live far away.
i cannot provide my own room, board, food, transportation and will have to mooch off of someone for all of the above.
the paltry infomation i can provide will be of little use to you as a consultant.
i will be on my worst behavior (ie: it's Vegas...where are the strippers? where's the whiskey?)

will you sponsor me please, Ajames?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Ranger, I believe you are only allowed to take pictures if you have press credentials, but I don't know how strict they are about it.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I might be able to take care of the press credentials. As long as you sent me the pictures. I am the editor/publisher of a regional specialty monthly newspaper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts