Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, glad to be here! Just bought a new xd sc over Glock 27. I liked the way it felt in my hand. Need to wait 3 days to pick it up and and cant wait to fire it. sent off for my cc permit about 3 weeks ago and i am wondering about the best ccw holster to buy, leaning toward iwb and leather. bulman leather and milt sparks look good to me. what do you think?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT. The .40sc was my frist hand gun. As for the holster use the search and see what is out there, I am looking a buying a cross breed holster due to all the good things i hear around here.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Welcome to the forum the XD is a great shooter right out of the box and it is a very reliable shooter. If your looking for a nice leather holster Please give us a look.we are a sponsor on this forum and have a lot of very satisfied customers,we stand behind our holsters 100 %.All of the XD holsters are always in stock..No wait with us..
Thank You
Larry

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
You will love the XD. Think you are on track with the Bullman holster (Dual Carry) and while I haven't tried the Crossbreed SuperTuck I think the Dual Carry is pretty close and the workmanship is outstanding.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Minnesota. You can't go wrong with the supertuck.

·
Registered
441 Posts
welcome! From Utah!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts