Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered mine today and a Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0. Can't wait. Also doing my CHL in a few weeks. Guess this is my Christmas gifts to myself for this year.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congrats, its a wonderful little gun. It might take you a bit to get use to it so don't get frustrated if your first shots are crap. It took me about a box of 50 or so to get use to the trigger and get decent groups. The more I shoot it, the more I Iove mine.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah. Prob wont have this in hand till after next week due to Thanksgiving. Guess I'll have to hit the range Friday with my XDm.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pictures of big and little brother. Though it's a crappy cell phone pic and I normally like to setup my camera gear to get pics of things like this.

Don't think I'll paint the engraving on the XDs. I do like the fiber optic front sight though. Think I want to do the same on the XDm.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Pictures of big and little brother. Though it's a crappy cell phone pic and I normally like to setup my camera gear to get pics of things like this.

Don't think I'll paint the engraving on the XDs. I do like the fiber optic front sight though. Think I want to do the same on the XDm.
Those two are part of my gun family too! My XDM is color filled and I did the sides on the XDS too, but the SA stamp on the top didn't seem to be deep enough to hold the color. I tried it 3 time and gave up on that part.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice choice! You are gonna love it! :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did hit the range yesterday with both. I can def tell I'll want some more range time with the XDs to get a little more used to how small it is. Was a tad all over the place with it, but they were all head shots. Now, I want to have a trigger on my XDm that is like whats on the XDs, I love how that trigger pull and feel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts