Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the new promo package mentioned in another thread, and thought I'd show mine off so you guys can see the new stuff. I got mine from a dealer in Brighton, MI last Friday, and he said it was a special his distributor was running. It comes with a new style hard case, 3 16 round magazines, and a new smaller holster. Here are some pictures of everything, click on them for full size:

As you can see, the gun does have the newer frame style, as well as coming with 16 round mags. The holster is a lot smaller than the one from the old package too. The gun itself is pretty new, since the test firing date was June 13th of this year. Any questions about the new stuff, feel free to ask!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I feel like I got screwed, there was no package deal going on when I got mine. You could probly get a pretty penny for those 16 rnd mags if you wanted to sell them, though im sure you're going to hang on to them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the package for $435 before taxes, which brought it up to $461. That price was only good last week though, and now it's up to $445. Still a damn good deal I think, considering Cabela's wants $450 for the basic XD with 2 mags. The only models offered with the package deal were the 4" models in 9mm, 40, and 45gap.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Minky said:
I got the package for $435 before taxes, which brought it up to $461. That price was only good last week though, and now it's up to $445. Still a damn good deal I think, considering Cabela's wants $450 for the basic XD with 2 mags. The only models offered with the package deal were the 4" models in 9mm, 40, and 45gap.
I bought my sub-compact with the old gear kit 455 out the door from mc sports guess I need to give them a call.Only missing a tac and I will have a full set

·
Registered
415 Posts
That slide holster looks cool!

·
Registered
197 Posts
:roll: Unless you're sporting them out in the open for everyone to see, the old holsters suck!

If you did'nt name the store you got it from, what was place called in Brighton?

I'm in the market for a .40sw or .45gap,...I think I'll go to Williams up in Davison, Mi. first,....then I'll have the edge on the Brighton place too!

It's LAY-A-WAY TIME! yahoo!! :mrgreen:

(hey' archangel, do you have this package?)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
knuckles said:
If you did'nt name the store you got it from, what was place called in Brighton?
The top of the receipt (partially shown in one of the pics) indicates Performance Firearms Sales & Service.

·
Registered
197 Posts
:wink: Ahhh' yes,.....the pictures!........I was so bussy staring at the gun and goodys in the pictures,....I did'nt even notice the paperwork.

thanks'

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, it came from Performance in Brighton. He's mainly a special order guy, no specific stock or big storefront. He's a great guy to deal with though if you want to order anything at a good price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts