Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am in CA, so no XD-M, so I got an XD. I was going to get the XD .40 with a 4" barrel because I thought my wife coudl handle it. She instead decided to get a S&W .357 with a 2" barrel, so I ended up getting an XD .45 with the 5" barrel.

DId I make a good choice?:confused:

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
no you didnt. great choice! i love my xd .45 and i am sure you will too once you get to shoot it(if you haven't yet)oh yeah, welcome to xdtalk.

·
Registered
948 Posts
kool gun!!!!! a few sites to check out xdguys.com,pistolgear.com,ar15.com:cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, thanks all.

I lived in Canada until 3.5 years ago and my property was CONSTANTLY under threat by an outlaw biker. I had 56 acres with a 44 acre pond and he dumped oil into my pond all the time and rode snowmobiles around my house at night. When I say He, I mean they! I spent 9 years in the army and I went to buy a shotgun and was told it was an 18 month wait for a "hunters safety course", then I had to apply for a permit, another 2 years. I felt defenceless.

Needless to say, I got a Remmington 870 as soon as I got her, with 18" barrel and folding stock. Now with the elections I got the .45 and the .357.

Once you have lived in a country with "gun control" you will NEVER want to be unarmed, trust me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts