Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys new to the board. I have been lurking for a few days just checking the site out so far I love it . Well I bought an XD9 kinda funny because I have considered myself a Glock man for a long time. I had no intentions of buying this gun I went to the shop to get me another Glock, while I was there I seen the XD well I held it and the rest is history, so far I have put 400 rounds through it with no FTE's or any FTF's. What are the first mods that you guys would make to this gun? I was thinking about a Hogue monogrip for starters, does anybody make magazine exstensions for this gun.

Thanks,
poonstang

·
Registered
885 Posts
Welcome to the site.
I have no doubts that you will continue to enjoy your XD.
There are numerous mods and high cap options available to you.
Try the search feature here to find them as these are not new questions.
Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
poonstang90lx said:
Hello guys new to the board. I have been lurking for a few days just checking the site out so far I love it . Well I bought an XD9 kinda funny because I have considered myself a Glock man for a long time. I had no intentions of buying this gun I went to the shop to get me another Glock, while I was there I seen the XD well I held it and the rest is history, so far I have put 400 rounds through it with no FTE's or any FTF's. What are the first mods that you guys would make to this gun? I was thinking about a Hogue monogrip for starters, does anybody make magazine exstensions for this gun.

Thanks,
poonstang
hogue grip is a good choice, might want night sights, try dons guide rod to reduce recoil abit, and yes, pearce makes a grip extension for the xd mags. also, try james or pistolgear.com for some hi cap mags, stay away from winchester white box ammo(subjective comment), and lastly... get rid of that crap that Mr. Gaston and son call a pistol. :D jk glocks are fine guns. many people on the board have them as well as the XD.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are great people with lots of knowledge here. Enjoy your XD9.

I second the endorsement for pistolgear.com, but I shoot Winchester White box all day long without any problems. Have fun. Shoot safely and shoot often.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ironically the only place I've found with magazines "in stock" is topglock.com

Everywhere else seems to be getting them soon for the last 3 months.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Welcome to the group!

White crayon, and a mountain bike tire inner-tube..

Raymond

1 - 8 of 8 Posts