Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of this weekend I am an XD owner, and as of just now am a member of this board. The gun is an XD-9 sub-compact with Pearce grip extension and Pachmayer slip over grip. I have 200 rounds through it without any problems. I am very happy with the way it shoots, and the accuracy of this weapon. Thank you all for the great information on this board, which helped me in my decission.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I recently bought the same XD but have not been to the range yet. Glad to hear about how it fired. Like you, the great infomation on this site helped me with my decision. Get some Armadillo for the finish. :D

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Welcome, and nice piece! No matter what Captain Ray says, I'm the guy to send it to for the 6 week forum evaluation. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
sjp2452 said:
Welcome, and nice piece! No matter what Captain Ray says, I'm the guy to send it to for the 6 week forum evaluation. :mrgreen:
Don't believe him!!! you will end up with a $450 check, and no pistol.. Send it to me. I promise not to send you a check, and eventually you will get your pistol back.

Raymond

·
Registered
539 Posts
lol... are we at this again? don't fall for the evaluation thing! but i do offer a free XD 1000 round break-in Service, so its nice and warmed up for ya. PM me for more info. lol.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Welcome aboard to this fine forum. I'm glad the info here helped your decision, although I can't claim that we are completely free of bias :) Hope to see you post around as it seems alot of our forum members are MIA.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and to the wonderful world of XDs. You made an excellent choice. I love my XD-9 subbies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts