Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys! i am a new member in this forum but i got my first handgun last September which is an XD/HS2000 45acp compact... i can truly say that i never regreted buying an xd over glock because aside from the price difference, i was happy when i first tried my xd 45acp... and now that i am quite happy with my XD's performance i just purchased another XD9 tactical since i plan to jaoin various competitions here in the Philippines...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Congrats on your XD purchases!!! Welcome to the forum!!!

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Welcome.....what part of the Philippines are you from....I spent some time in Manila a few years back....

·
Premium Member
127,757 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations on your XD purchases and your wise choice over the Glock. The XD's are superior in trigger pull, with steel rather than plastic parts and have steel sights rather than plastic ones. Enjoy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congratulations on your XD purchases and your wise choice over the Glock. The XD's are superior in trigger pull, with steel rather than plastic parts and have steel sights rather than plastic ones. Enjoy!
thanks! but the only downside for me in choosing XD here is that parts and accessories are very limited... we only have one accredited distributor of xd/hs2000 here in the Philippines and i have to purchase directly to Springfield Armory thru the net...

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
i am from Quezon City.... where in Manila did you stayed? business or vacation trip?

Business....called the Makati City Shangri La my home for about three months....

I loved and miss Manila very much including all of the woderful people that became my friends.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Business....called the Makati City Shangri La my home for about three months....

I loved and miss Manila very much including all of the woderful people that became my friends.
do let me know if you will visit Manila again we might meet somewhere...:grin:

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Hello and welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts