Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been several days since I've been in here due to computer problems. I'm on Starband and between it and my computer trying to drive me out of my mind (which is a relatively easy thing to do) I've been kept pretty busy just trying to get operational again.

Anyway, I ordered 2 of those extension mags for my 9mm sub on March 22. They just got here today. They look really good. Fairly tight fit, some play side to side. Very little play forward - backward. I'll have to wait a few days until I can get to the range and check them out under fire. I was using Pearce grip extensions on the original mags and they helped a lot. But these babies are great. Much better look and feel. Has anyone had any problems with these mags?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just got four of these extended mags. I took two of them to the range yesterday and ran a 50 rounds of UMC and 50 rounds of Gold Dots through them and had no problems. I really like them!

·
Registered
44 Posts
50 gold dots... :shock:

Sounds like quite an expensive little trip to the range! Glad to hear the mags work fine. I'm thinking about cutting down the grip on my service [for carry] and getting some of those mags for it, to bring it back to service-size/capacity when desired.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thats a cool idea. I've seen some of those pictures on the board of the cut down service and they look swell. I only have a sub so it's not an option for me. I really do like the extenstion mags. I plan on using them for CCW backup so I like to run a couple of boxes of my carry ammo through them first.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Natchez tip, I ordered 2 more today and should have them by Thursday. A little over 2 months and $73 from Springfield. 3-4 days and $50 from Natchez. Hell of a difference. I got a pic to post of my favorite XD9 subby.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got mine from Natchez last week (3 days from order to door) and hit the range with them on Friday. No problems.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Isn't Natchez in Tennessee?? Why wouldn't they send you those mags in the same state???

Does anyone know how to post a photo in this forum? I've been trying for 2 days now and no luck. I'm using Photobucket, tried the URL and the IMG on their site. Did the cut and paste thing but no luck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well. I finally figured out how to get that damn photo to post. Computers, just keep hammering on them and eventually something will happen. I'm not saying it's good, just that something will eventually happen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I asked the question below on another posting, perhaps this is a better one to ask my question.
My XD40SC came with a 12 round magazine. When the magazine is fully loaded it wont catch no matter how hard I try. If I remove one round then it loads fine and locks in place. Is that normal?

MD

·
Registered
154 Posts
BigGun97B said:
Thanks for the Natchez tip, I ordered 2 more today and should have them by Thursday. A little over 2 months and $73 from Springfield. 3-4 days and $50 from Natchez. Hell of a difference. I got a pic to post of my favorite XD9 subby.

How much was shipping?

I checked on the mags, but I hate it when you have to enter everything and they don't tell you the grand total until after you've entered you name, c.c., etc.

That is a good price too!!!

·
Premium Member
21,383 Posts
i called them today and the guy david said that they dont have any and wont be getting any in they are nt even allowin people to orderthem cause he said they wont ever have them for a few months?????

·
Premium Member
21,383 Posts
i called back today got a different salesman , told him what i wanted and he said sure gotthem right here ,, i said yu do???? yes sir ,, so i got 2 ordered havent figured out why the guy told me tuesday they didnt have them

·
Premium Member
21,383 Posts
yu got it he told me they would ship out friday , iam in ohio so should be tuesday i bet

·
Registered
298 Posts
i ordered 3 mags from natchez, they arrived today and none of them will drop free, 2 hicaps with sleaves and a regular 10 round subcompact mag, all 9mm.

i paid 12 bucks shipping and i wont be ordereing from there again its not worth it.

turns out its prolly my gun with a tight mag well and mags on the large side but still shipping is out of sight.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts