Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my first XD. Luckily, I also purchased during Springfield Armory's GearUP program, so I sent off the form, and got my 3 free magazines, and extra mag holster. Only took 5 days, although they said 8-12 weeks.

I cant believe they are selling these things with 5 magazines, 2 mag holsters, gun holster, speedloader, gun, lock, brush, and case for under $500 bucks.

Went and shot it a few days ago...1" groups at 30ft. WOW. Im totally impressed. Zero malfunctions.

I have a feeling like a few more XD's are going to make their way into my gun collection. Looking at the XDm 9mm 3.8 now.

I bought it to replace a Star ModelB Super 9mm carry gun. Getting hard to find parts for it, and I want to keep it in the mint shape it's still in.

XD was the best deal out there, so I went for it based on the reviews. Its better than the reviews.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen! I love my XDc 45, fantastic gun :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
good deal! I love my xd45c! I just wish the current promo was in effect at the time I bought it!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
That's what I'm talking about!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive shot the thing twice so far. I have a feeling that Im gonna have to invest in large quantities of .45 ammo. Cause it just shoots so well.

I just wish there was some idpa or ipsc events around here. We've got two ranges. I miss those things.

One is a 25yd indoor range, and other one is the police range. Neither have tactical targets or will allow that kind of shooting. Both are pretty much just "aim and fire" kinda places.

I would love to go shoot some steel plates with this thing...maybe I got the pick of the litter, but this thing just shoots like a gold cup.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Awsome. I have the 5" tactical and want a compact so bad. After I get my ccw permit I guess I will come up with the money haha

·
Registered
66 Posts
My XD Compact was the most value I have ever gotten in a pistol buy! Something so ugly :p should not perform so well!

·
Registered
29 Posts
How is the carry with that thing? I am carrying the 40 SC and i am looking to pick up a 45 c but dont know as far as concellment goes how well this will play out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts