Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a LONG time. Saved up and finally did it. Made a trip to the local gun store today and picked up my new XD. Can't wait to get to the range. Send a few hundred down range and put it on my side.

Anyone have any experience with the Raven Concealment systems? They look nice, have good reviews, but take a long time to get. Any info you have, good or bad, please.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Love my 45c also. I later sent mine back to SA for a combat trigger job and Heine sights install.

I have the Raven Concealment system and it's awesome. I got mine when the wait wasn't so long. Lately I've ordered the Kaluban Cloak from Home. Wait is much shorter and just as good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. Those look almost identical to Raven and are priced pretty good. The reviews are pretty good, also. The lead time is getting close to Raven (45-60 days). May have to order one with some accessories.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Wow. You're right, the lead time is longer now. Looks like they are getting a good following like Raven.

They are almost identical. I had to mark mine to make sure I pick up the correct one. The other way you can tell is both do the mounts a little differently. But both serve the same function. Either way is good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts