Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I bought my first xd last weekend at a gun show. I almost bought a Glock a couple of months ago and decided to do some research before I did, and I'm so glad! I love my 40sc! I went and shot about a hundred rounds through it the day I bought it and havent been able to since, Im looking forward to the weekend and getting some more time to shoot. I love the forums here, have been on all week, just got around to registering tonight.

Would love to hear from anyone with any tips, must have purchases for my xd....and if there are any other Portland area owners who know any nice places to shoot outdoors, closer to Portland than Larch Mt. or Estacada.

Mark

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid 480 for a new one, the only used one they had was 400 and it was very used. After I bought it a guy I know was telling me about Fishermans, said a few years ago he bought a xd45 for 380 there! But he wasnt positive about the price...How much did you get yours for?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up picking it up for $530 =(
Well you shouldnt feel too bad, thats right about where they were everywhere I saw them. Most of the booths were asking over 500 at the gun show. Have you fired yours yet? How do you like it?

·
Premium Member
4,971 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Florida!

·
Premium Member
24,702 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Washington!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone! I ordered a comp-tac IWB holster today, thanks to all the info on here it made it very easy to decide on this holster.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
welcome to the forum and the xd. i have the 40sc as well and i love it. so far the best thing ive purchased is a pierce grip extender for 9rnd mag. i actually like the grip on the small mag better than the extended one since i put that on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts