Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it last Thursday & went shooting today, only 100 rounds but no problems, Lots more fun to shoot than my Ruger P345, & way more concealable, will keep my 345, but sure like this 40, just might have to get a 9 as well. Later Larry

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good to see you are happy with the XD. I'm having a problem deciding. Maybe when I buy the 7th one, I'll make up my mind. :wink:

·
Registered
197 Posts
"......just might have to get a 9 as well."

:( Don't do it Mr. Lightning,....you will never be able to stop the buying-cycle.

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Welcome to the world of XD. I too own a XD40 4" and couldn't (kinda) be happier. The finish blows, I havn't had problems w/ the slide yet, but got rust on the barrel (I think because of the lube I was using, returned it to manufacturer). Just take care of it and it will take care of you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
my $0.02 worth: i agree completely. shot my .40 for the first time 2 days ago and thought it was excellent. shoots WWB and blazer aluminum without a single problem. only trouble now is i'm also considering an xd-9. ordered a conversion barrel and 9mm mags instead based on great reviews of the firedragon i've read. all that said, i'm still considering an xd-9, maybe in stainless slide for variety. or maybe a tactical model in all black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts