Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The name is Patrick and I'm 23 and live just outside of Vegas. I heard about this forum from another off-road forum I am apart of. I'm just here to mostly read up on helpful info and accessories. I picked up my very first gun last week and chose the xd 49. So far I've put about 500 rounds through and absolutely love it.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the Springfield family! :D Great pistol you got there, should be very pleased.

Your buddies steered you right. You can google just about any guns and ammo question, and XD Talk is usaully in the top 3 returns with answers. ;)

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the Springfield family! :D Great pistol you got there, should be very pleased.

Your buddies steered you right. You can google just about any guns and ammo question, and XD Talk is usaully in the top 3 returns with answers. ;)
...usually... :p

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
...usually... :p
Thank you for the correction. Now for all the typo/grammatical Nazi's out there, have ya know that I have now downloaded Ispell for IE. I should be up to snuff now. :twisted:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I usually use close too 200 each time out.

So this forum has the grammar nazis too? I'll be sure to use the wrong you're and your whenever possible! Haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nevada is a open carry state , xd40 is a great gun to carry openly. Get to know the laws and wear proudly. Support your 2nd amendment rights.

·
Premium Member
23,655 Posts
hello there ,

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome fro Iowa

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Northern California!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from TN

1 - 20 of 20 Posts