Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of this furniture set? Value?

Phil

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
thats a nice looking set, looks like bulgarian to me? i could be wrong though! no idea on the value sorry!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
It definitely looks Bulgarian and is marked on the ad at CDNN as Bulgarian, however, it is stamped "A USA" and listed as 922 compliance parts. I don't know about that claim and if you are in a parts count jeopardy situation with your rifle, I wouldn't rely on that stock set to meet compliance regardless of how it is stamped. There was a big discussion of taking foreign-made parts and stamping them "USA" or "Made in US" a while back on a different board and obviously...that creates a lot of problems. Just a heads-up for you...

If you are interested in aquality US Made AK furniture, check out the following:

AKpage

·
Premium Member
1,763 Posts
I believe that's an Armory USA furniture set in Beechwood.

If i'm correct on the manufacturer, they sell new for $84.99 if they're in stock from Armory USA, so CDNN is about $5 cheaper :p.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys. So I take it that the only part that is compliant is the US made plastic grip! LOL

Looks like a really nice set though. Parts count will work I think. Let me see:-

Receiver, trigger group (3), muzzle break, mag follower, oh and the grip... 7, that's enough isn't it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts