Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read this article and just can't believe some peoples logic. This dolt says he doesn't want a shootout in his store if a CC person sees a criminal pull a gun. He already has "security measures" in place. What, let them walk out the door and do it again? Anyways, at least the people of WI are standing up for the new law and sending letters or protest and will be boyvotting this dump.

Locals Pressure Wisconsin Store Owner Over Decision to Disallow Concealed Carry - FoxNews.com

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
The LAW is not being screwed with. A private citizen is just doing what he wants -- and legally so. I support him in making a decision that will result in vastly lower sales and potential bankruptcy! I will also strongly support the 2A and MY RIGHT to spend money where I want -- by walking past his store to one that wants my middle aged armed butt inside as a customer!

Even if I do understand that a jeweler probably has uniformed armed guards and plain clothed armed security too. They are probably fairly jumpy and seeing an armed customer may make them more so. Understandable --> but that doesn't mean I will ever frequent his shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts