Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Cool. I've been using Slickguns.com but this seems to work well, too.

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
I guess I missed that you and some others created the site.

Great Job!

One thing that would be handy (but it might be a headache because of all the retailers) is if you could search gun parts or accessories. If you could search for a Troy Alpha 11" or a Ed Brown stainless grip safety and find the best price.

Also, if you added the capability to search gun parts/accessories you could probably monetize results from Amazon (which could help pay for the site) and i'd imagine you could automate monetized link creation.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Very cool Ocean82! I'm thinking of buying a Browning Buck Mark and I found a place that's selling it for $40 cheaper than the cheapest place I was able to find on my own!

I can actually really appreciate what went into making the site, because I just finished a somewhat similar site of my own: Home – PriceWombat. Mine is very different, as it's more of a price comparison/price tracking website for consumer products, but I'm sure much of the programming between our sites is actually very similar.

Great job!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
That is awesome brother! Thanks for the share, saving me lots of time.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Thread was brought back to life, but I'm glad. I use this site all the time when trying to locate a purchase. Very cool and I have it bookmarked. I've found some great prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I used it recently to find a Glock 19. The best thing about this one is you can find auctions as well, if you're into that sorta thing. I find it better than slick guns as far as better deals.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts