Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent XD purchase........ Looking to increase my range time.....beyond just static "lane" shooting...... and perhaps get into some competition...any ideas?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Welcome from Cottonwood Heights!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
127,093 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. I recommend you try IDPA and USPSA for realistic action shooting.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome from FL :D

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome to the forum from VA

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I would suggest that you look for any Utah gun owners forums and check them for info on different competitions. There are lots of fun and helpful ways to train. You should also look for home defense courses in your area.

Find a club that shoots steel or bowling pins. Use the internet to help you and check out your local gun clubs and your local police officers, they will know where you can go train.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Welcome...look up IDPA and IPSC websites to find ranges near you...great "practical" training...especially IDPA type matches which were designed for stock or near stock guns...I starting in March at a local range they only run their March to October

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Cache Valley.

What part of the State are you in? Up here in Logan, we have a great shooting club that gets together every last saturday of the month. Check out the web site. Utah Shooters.org Home Page. Also come join us at UtahConcealedCarry.Com • Index page. Some of the members shoot competition and would be more than happy to help you out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts