Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the difference between the new XD TFO sights with the part number TG131XT vs the original ones with the part number TG131ST1? I've got the original ST1 part on my XD and it seems fine. What's up?

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
The ST1 are for the SIG 8. The only difference is the gap from the bottom of the sights to the top of the slide. The XT1 is made for the XD, therefore the gap is reduced. The POA and POI should be the same.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Generally can a set of sights be successfully moved from one gun to another? I want to get the TFOs for my Sig and I already have the Sig sights on my XD, so it would make sense to move the Sig sights from the XD onto my Sig and buy new XD sights for the XD, or I should buy another set of Sig sights for the Sig and just leave the sights on the XD alone? Did that make any sense at all?

Also, what's the scoop on the two color TFOs? I can't find them online anywhere.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Sure, no problem with swapping them to a SIG. As for the color options, we stock the yellow rear option for the XD. They are nice if you want to have some difference, making sure you know what sight you are looking at when it is pitch black. Green is always the brightest color. The yellow is about 75% as bright as the green rear.

·
Registered
42 Posts
ajames,

i want a set of night sights from you for my xd(meprolight i think), but i cant make up my mind on rear sight color and that is what is holding up my purchase. what color do you recommend the most and maybe what is most popular among your clients?

TIA

Michael Willett

·
Registered
42 Posts
ajames,

i want a set of night sights from you for my xd(meprolight i think), but i cant make up my mind on rear sight color and that is what is holding up my purchase. what color do you recommend the most and maybe what is most popular among your clients?

TIA

Michael Willett

1 - 9 of 9 Posts