Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well ive been looking for a Romanian AES-10b lately so ive been hitting up all the local gun shops to find one for a good price. well I stopped by a local shop today i never visit because the guy that owns it is pretty much a pompas asshat that over charges on all his stuff. i didnt find my AES-10b but i did find some nice makarov holsters.

So im searching threw the Makarov holsters and find some nice bulgarians, EG (i think) and a nice russian so i take the russian and pay for it as im paying i look down and wow this nice little 22LR Pistol catches my eye. so i ask to look at it. nice looking High Standard Sport King with the Long barrel.

so he wanted 350$ for it. So i leave run to base get me a new dixie cup and what not and head back. The owner had left already, i offered 300 cash for it and the guy offered 320 so i ended up paying 350 and some change for it (out the door)! well sorry for the long write up but here are the pics!

·
Registered
566 Posts
thats is clean!!.nice pistol.
pete

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :)

It reminds me of a Colt Woodsman which i want pretty bad just havent came across one in my price range yet.(probably why i bought this one to tell the truth lol) that and i needed a .22lr pistol and most modern day 22 LR make me want to puke. mostly the Rugers with there huge fiber optic sights, and nasty plastic loaded chamber indicators. they just seem so cheap nowdays (rugers that is) Dont get me wrong i love the older rugers though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts