Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the gunshow today and found this 75 round drum and just had to have it. Right in the paperwork it tells you to dremel some material off the catch and it will work and it fits nice and tight now. Now I just have to figure out how to use it and see how it works.:)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yeah right,man I remember that when it happend those guys just tore those cops a new one with those AKs that day.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Bull with an avatar like oyu have i would expect none the less!!

I think i may be in love though, that drom just makes the rifle look so much better...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to wish I had full auto trying to squeeze off 75 rounds,I will make a video of it so you guys can laugh. That thing loaded up is really heavy but it will be worth the weight. Gotta love the avatar ;-)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
127,264 Posts
Geez! Now I have "magazine envy!" ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah....now days I don't think I would ever escalate to that.
SWAT would come and take em out with a 50cal.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah really,they learned alot from that mistake.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That incident is known as the North Hollywood Shootout...

..an armed confrontation between two heavily armed bank robbers and officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in the North Hollywood district of Los Angeles on February 28, 1997. Both perpetrators were killed, eleven police officers and seven civilians were injured, and numerous vehicles and other property were damaged or destroyed by the nearly 2,000 rounds of ammunition fired by the perpetrators and the police.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah it was $80.00 but I wish I could get those 2 little drums like they have for the AR that holds 100 it looks like a better design and not as bulky.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Drums can be fun!

·
Registered
182 Posts
The initial encounter would still go down the same. Many patrol officers do not carry much beyond a handgun. However, some cruisers do carry shotguns or ARs now. Not many officers/agents are very firearms proficient, so the chances of someone really dealing damage to the bad guys is still pretty slim for the first 10-20 minutes. That's a heck of a long time in a firefight.

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
Yeah it was $80.00 but I wish I could get those 2 little drums like they have for the AR that holds 100 it looks like a better design and not as bulky.

look at it this way, them AR guys need 100 to do what an AK can do in 75 or less.

I am j/k btw.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Okay, the guys in daisy dukes image just put me off my frozen yogurt...but I've been looking at the wind up drums. If nothing else, it's a good way to store 75 rounds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts