Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a while since I've posted, but I thought I would share in my new addition to the small family I have. Just purchased a new XDS Bitone in a 9mm. I'm new to the XDS side of things, but not to XDs in general. The XDS will join my go to pistol, the XDsc.

I've already ordered the talon grip, 2 extended 9 round mags, and now am searching for a good OWB concealment holster. Im still trying to decide on whether i want a paddle holster or something for a belt. Check out El Paso Saddelry, but cant tell much from the pictures on their site. Just not sure yet. Any advise with pictures would be welcome. Thanks for reading and sharing in my joy...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks sweet...any recommendation as to which one is the best for concealment?
They say the Predator model.My brother has that one for his SR22.He really likes it.I am getting the Marshal for my XDS.I should get it pretty soon now!I prefer this style.Both of ours are the Master collection.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They say the Predator model.My brother has that one for his SR22.He really likes it.I am getting the Marshal for my XDS.I should get it pretty soon now!I prefer this style.Both of ours are the Master collection.
What's the difference between the regular Marshall vs. the Master collection Marshall? You will have to let me know how you like it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I would recommend the rig from firearmholster.com. They were very easy to work with, very responsive, and you can use it either IWB or OWB. Very comfortable and well made.

BTW, congrats on the new XDs!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to all!! Now if I can just hurry up and get to a local range! All gun clubs nearby have all closed new membership til January!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts