Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after years of shooting Glocks while on the job I decided to try something new. I got the XDM 9mm and sent it off to James for sights and refinish the slide in titanium before I even shot it. Got the gun back and wow nice work and what a great shooting gun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well after years of shooting Glocks while on the job I decided to try something new. I got the XDM 9mm and sent it off to James for sights and refinish the slide in titanium before I even shot it. Got the gun back and wow nice work and what a great shooting gun.
Being new to the forum I am not familiar with James sights or a titanium refinish for the slide. Would you enlighten me, please?

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Pics or.it didn't happen! ;)

·
Premium Member
127,992 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Being new to the forum I am not familiar with James sights or a titanium refinish for the slide. Would you enlighten me, please?

Thank you in advance.
James is a gunsmith that does excellent work. This is his web site: xd-hs2000
He has done work for many of the folks on this forum. I had him upgrade the factory sights on my XDm 9mm 4.5 to the TruGlo TFO sights and they are awesome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What is the difference from titanium and stainless finishes?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have the same gun! It is a shooter! I really like what you did to yours! Makes me want to send mine in. Any thing you can give on price and turn around? I wouldn't mind sending in my shield also.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have the same gun! It is a shooter! I really like what you did to yours! Makes me want to send mine in. Any thing you can give on price and turn around? I wouldn't mind sending in my shield also.
Price was under 200 for sights, refinishing and shipping. Took about three weeks. I will be sending in my Shield for sights next week.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Look at how those sights stick out - very nice. I gotta get that done. Thanks for the posting, Rigdon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts