Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got ma SpringField XD Sub Compact 40 the other day. Took it out today and put 126 rounds in it. The thing fires great I would have loved to put more through it but the mag springs are so darn stiff my fingers felt like they went through a meat grinder. If I keep them loaded for a while about how long befor they start to relax?

Also is there anbody out there makeing trapizoid sights like the steyr's? I realy like those sights.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Welcome to the forum an congrats on your XD. To help your thumbs, you should get a "speed" loader. They make a difference if you load a few hundred rounds at a time. There are different versions available- we offer two styles.

Are these the sights you are referring too? If so, TRUGLO has them for the SIG (and the XD :wink: ).

Old School

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats very close and Unfortunately I'm not sure they would have the same effect unless I got to use them in action. The front sight it a solid Tryangle and it sits down inside of the rear sights. When ever I shoot My friends Steyr its like a magnet or something the Sights just automaticly line up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old School said:
Welcome to the forum an congrats on your XD. To help your thumbs, you should get a "speed" loader. They make a difference if you load a few hundred rounds at a time. There are different versions available- we offer two styles.

Are these the sights you are referring too? If so, TRUGLO has them for the SIG (and the XD :wink: ).

Old School
do you have a link to where i can get these for my new XD>?
their site only shows them for glock...

http://www.truglosights.com/content/prod_handgun_sights/sure_sight.asp

thanks in advance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts