Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a XD-9 subcompact (XD9810) today and found this forum via google search. It really fits my hand well and though I haven't taken it to the range yet it's at the top of my list of things to-do.

I'm looking forward to learning more about my XD from the experiences of others.

-Gary

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is a great place, and I'm sure you'll enjoy. It was needing some serious cow bell, but inmyownsummerami took care of that. :)

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome. If you find the grip a little short, you can get the Pearce Grip extensions to out on your mags to get a place for that piny finger to sit. I believe Ajames sells them in his online store. Check him out in the the Commercial Sponsors section. Click on Old Schools store also. They pretty much have the accessories for the XD covered.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The pearce grip extension is a great addition for the SC. makes shooting an already great pistol even better. A must have.

·
Registered
163 Posts
High Velocity,

Your fun hasn't even begun yet...I know that fondling the SC and gazing at it just sitting there is frustrating but wait till you really shoot it. It is a great gun. I love both of my XDs. My other weapons are just sitting now all cleaned up and no place to go. The Xds just happen to always be in the shooting bag and go to yhje range. They are a gas to shoot.
The other guys are right, look through the forum sponsors for their great stuff. and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

And by the way, don't take any of the comments that you may receive as a noobie personally. It's all in fun but there is a lot of knowledge about the XDs on this forum and the guys are all great and can answer just about any question that you have.
Welcome and buy lots of ammo (you'll need it)

Rikoshey :twisted:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
+1 on the Grip Extensions. They're cheap, and once you use them, you can't believe you ever went without them. Skip some ammo this week and get a couple. You'll thank yourself.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
congrats & welcome! You've found a great place and a great gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts