Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am a transplant from another big firearms forum and am here because I bought an XD-9 about six months ago and am having a blast with it!

I'm now looking into getting an XD-9 SubCompact and was wondering how much I should pay for one. A local shop said it can get me one for $499 +tx

Is this a good deal or not? Any response would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
347 Posts
6-twist said:
Hi guys, I am a transplant from another big firearms forum and am here because I bought an XD-9 about six months ago and am having a blast with it!

I'm now looking into getting an XD-9 SubCompact and was wondering how much I should pay for one. A local shop said it can get me one for $499 +tx

Is this a good deal or not? Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Not.

·
Registered
163 Posts
seems high, just a quick search i found them for 400-430 on gunbroker add 25 shipping and 25 xfer fee ya get 450-480 now someone would know this part but it looks like that way you don't pay sales tax so that saves $$....or buy at a local gun show. with this in mind you could haggle with the guy and tell him you'll just buy it off the net if he doesn't match.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I bought my slightly used subcompact with a Don Hume IWB holster and a Comp-Tac paddle holster all for $350 from a member on the for sale forum here. Just so happened that he lived 30 minutes away.

brad cook

·
Registered
381 Posts
$500 is TOO MUCH for an XD9sc. I paid $450 and mine came with the XML (dealer didn't know what he had, assumed the light came with it). Prices have gone up some since then. But, if you hunt, you shouldn't pay more than $450 for a NIB gun (without the XML).

·
Registered
250 Posts
$500 is WAY high. I bought mine in the DFW area and paid $399 plus tax back in September of last year.

I bought it from Bachman Pawn & Guns at a gun show but they have a store in Dallas on Northwest Highway.

I recently heard they have raised their price to, $429.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts