Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All.

I've been a gun nut for about a year now. I've had a few rifles & shotguns most of my life but two new friends last year have really fueled the fire.

One got me interested semi-auto pistols and the other in assault rifles. In the past 6-8 months I've bought 12 pistols and 7 assault rifles.

I've finally added a XD-40 Tactical to my growing collection. I was looking at Glocks but after handling several of them decided that the grip was not near as comfortable as the XD.

My XD should be here Friday and I already ordered a 9mm conversion barrel from EFK Firedragon so I can mess around with both calibers.

This is a great forum which I have only scratched the surface of.

Take care.

Randy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy.

Thanks for the welcome.

I'm sure I will love it. I have two friends that both have XD-40's, one Service and one Tactical. I've shot both and really liked them.

Take care.

Randy.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Leonard said:
In the past 6-8 months I've bought 12 pistols and 7 assault rifles.
Crap, I was going to comment on "you have to be single", but then I read what your wife calls you.! Damn, you gotta be lying about one or the other! :shock: :shock:

:wink:

·
Registered
889 Posts
Don said:
Leonard said:
In the past 6-8 months I've bought 12 pistols and 7 assault rifles.
Crap, I was going to comment on "you have to be single", but then I read what your wife calls you.! Damn, you gotta be lying about one or the other! :shock: :shock:

:wink:
Like most of our wives, his wife probably dosen't know how many guns he has :lol: .

·
Registered
215 Posts
I just want to know how to get the "certification"?

Do you have to take a course?
If so, how long is it?
Where is the course given?
Is there homework?
Do you have to re-certify, and if so, how often?

:lol:

Enjoy, and welcome.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are correct, the wife does'nt know how many I've bought and also does not know what they cost. You know that old saying "Ignorance is bliss".

I figure I got to be a "certified" gun nut when several of my friends & the wife started saying to me, "my name is Randy and I have a gun problem".

How do I post a photo on this site ???

Randy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would just like to say welcome aboard, and looking at all yout recent firearms purchases, please don't shoot me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, how do I post photos on this site ??

I dont see any "browse" button like on other sites to attach a photo.

Thanks.

Randy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts