Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here, and new owner of IMO one of the best handguns out there - SA XD 45 ACP XD9611HCSP06.

One questions - being a LH shooter, the holster included with the gun is not a viable option for me. Any advice on a similar holster? I have a leather holster that will suffice in the meantime, but I like the look of the SA piece.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Welcome. Use it as a cross draw or carry it at the 6 position... good luck! where are you calling from?

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Call SA and let them know. I've heard of SA sending one to a guy for free. :cool:
Yup, the XD Gear holsters are not exactly "top notch" but they will get you up and running to let you get a better idea of what YOU really need and want. Better than starting with an expensive mistake.
BTW you only slightly missed the mark, the BEST handgun out there may well be the XD-45Compact version.

·
Premium Member
127,778 Posts
Welcome to the XD family.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Welcome to the Forum kellcats521, and way to go Reborn! Kellcats, don't forget to send off for your free magazines -- if this is a new purchase. That's a great gun - my daughter owns one and loves it.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Welcome from Oregon. You've picked a great gun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts