Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

im a long time lurker. now joining this very resourceful forum as the time has come that i will be soon be purchasing my own xD-40 4".

the only question is that it seems many of you are getting exceptional prices on your xd's. I was wonder where you guys get your xd's and if they also have an online storefront.

-dan aka jhegro-

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Just my local shops. If you want a bargain, you have to go looking.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Have you checked anywhere locally? What prices are they quoting you? Do you live near a gander mountain or sportmans wharehouse? If so go there and check they usually have or will match the best prices.

www.gunbroker.com Is another place to cruise for a deal.

·
Registered
513 Posts
In the Kansas City Missouri area they range from $419 to $515. You have to go a little out of the way to find them for $419 but I did at a local gun shop in Kearney Missouri. Welcome

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ledgends outdoors in Athens TN,has XD 9mm for 389.00 and XD 40 for 419.00.It is around 3 miles off interstate 75.I assume a lot of you come down that way going to florida.I dont know how your state works on purchasing firearms out of state.Here we get fingerprinted and fill out a application.Then they run it through TBI and if your background checks out ok your out the door in 30 mins.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts