Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new on here. Great info on the XD and HS guns. Been shopping around for a while for a new pistol and bought a XD 40 V-10. This forum helped me to decide on the purchase. Thanks all.

Haven't shot it yet, as it's a christmas gift from the wife and she wants to shoot it with me for the first time along with the gun I bought her (Kahr PM9). Tried to get her to get the compact XD, but it's too wide and chunky for her to conceal easily.

I've got a Comp Tac CTAC holster for it and a set of Truglo TFO sights on my short list.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
It sounds as if you and the "better half" are well equipped and in good shape. Welcome to the forum and join in on the frivolity.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the fun house. Congrats on your purchase (and the one for the wife). Looks like you made some good choices. Give us a range report after you get to run some rounds through it. Let us know how the wife likes the Kahr also.
Happy shooting.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Welcome to the forum and God bless you and Merry Christmas.........ahhhm umm..... demon :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
errrr........... about the demon thing. Long story. My father used to call me his speed demon when I was a kid. Kinda stuck. Still love my speed and demon is my "name" on just about every forum that I'm on.

Thanks for the welcome. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts