Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought Id stop in and say hello! I recently purchased the XD 45. acp 4" service in black and dark earth, put a viridian c5l green laser with tac light, got the viridian taclock holster to accomidate the laser/light put about 500 rounds through it and I absolutley love this gun! There just dosent seem to be enough time to spend shooting it. So comfortable to shoot my 13 yo daughter can handle it. I am hooked!

·
Premium Member
24,708 Posts
allow me to be the first to welcome u

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the Springfield family! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thankyou for the warm welcome all!

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana. The 45 is a good choice because it's silly to shoot em twice.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Howdy from Texas! Come on in and make yourself at home... you can start by washing those dirty dishes in the sink! :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome from north Idaho!! Glad to hear you like your new toy. I have one too and I love it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome from California. I will be picking up the xd 45 next month for the Birthday. Last year for b-day present I got the xd 40. The GF got it for me but I payed for it you know how that goes. Thank you dear I love it all I could say. Deep down I knew if she didn't get it I would of bought it anyways..lol. Now if I can only be like the Rabbit in Alice & Wounder Land..Were everyday is my Birthday with a new gun I would be happy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts