Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What model should I start my build with.. I wanna start out spending about 6 or 7 hundred.. Then I will start with add on's... I would probably be shooting it every blue moon... THANKS IN ADVANCE..

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
What model should I start my build with.. I wanna start out spending about 6 or 7 hundred.. Then I will start with add on's... I would probably be shooting it every blue moon... THANKS IN ADVANCE..
Take a nice stroll thru the picture thread, see what turns your crank, think about what you are going to be shooting at, then buy whatever lower makes you excited.

There's just too many variables to think about without narrowing it down at least that much.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
^^^ This is GTG^^^Good luck on your search and let us know what you decide on...:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
With that price range, this is prolly one of your best options:

Palmetto State complete lower $239
Complete PSA AR-15 Lower - Classic Edition

Palmetto State complete upper $420
Palmetto State Armory 14.5'' 5.56 CL 1/7 Upper

Total = $659
What about just getting a Palmetto State Kit and buying your stripped lower? Would this be a better way to do it?

Palmetto State Armory 16" M4 Standard Rifle Kit - $478 + $15 shipping
Palmetto State Armory 16" M4 Standard Rifle Kit

Spike's Tactical Stripped Lower - $79.95 free shipping
Spike's Tactical AR15 Lower Receiver

Total = 572.95

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I was just going to ask the OP if he planned to start with a stripped lower.One tip is to buy your stripped lower separately from your other parts. This avoids the 11% excise tax.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts