Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lot's of good info here, you'll usually get good advice too. Just let us know what you're looking for or to do to your XD. Once again welcome.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome...Use the search feature and you can probably find anything you would ever want to know...if not just ask and someone will always be willing to help a fellow XD owner out...

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
just on looking for tips tricks and customs for my new xd
Be very careful. It might not end there.

I bought my XD in early May. Since then, and completely due to XDTalk, I have:

1. Learned how to do a complete disassemble/reassemble of my XD.

2. Installed in my XD a PowderRiverPrecision trigger job including overtravel stop

3. Taken an AR15 lower which was given to me, installed the lower parts kit, bought the upper, and produced a black rifle that rocks. (Shoots, too, and quite accurately).

4. Learned how to and begun reloading both .223 ammo and 9mm. Good, accurate ammo.

I don't know what's next. I don't know that I want to know. I still have lots to learn about all of it, though reloading is where I'm spending much of my time right now.

I blame XDTalk for all of this.

So, be careful what you wish for. You might get more than you thought. :)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Be very careful. It might not end there.

I bought my XD in early May. Since then, and completely due to XDTalk, I have:

1. Learned how to do a complete disassemble/reassemble of my XD.

2. Installed in my XD a PowderRiverPrecision trigger job including overtravel stop

3. Taken an AR15 lower which was given to me, installed the lower parts kit, bought the upper, and produced a black rifle that rocks. (Shoots, too, and quite accurately).

4. Learned how to and begun reloading both .223 ammo and 9mm. Good, accurate ammo.

I don't know what's next. I don't know that I want to know. I still have lots to learn about all of it, though reloading is where I'm spending much of my time right now.

I blame XDTalk for all of this.

So, be careful what you wish for. You might get more than you thought. :)

Can you say Supressors.... :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Miami!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts