Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am new to this site so bear with me. I recently aquired a SAR 1 and have decided its time to do some functional add on's.I just installed the Tapco
introfuse ak tk stock which I like very much. I am undecide on what I want up front.I have looked at the Hoague, Tapco ofcourse and ATI.
The accesorise I want to install are a laser,light,forward grip and also a red dot.I am looking at replacing the reciever cover with one that has a single rail for the red dot, but want all other accesories on the front guard.I dont see the need for a top rail on the front guard so a three rail one will work great.
I am looking for good build and ofcourse price,I only want to buy it once so dont mind paying a bit more ,any suggestions ?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
save your money and dont buy all that stuff and spend it on ammo and a training course or two. Good luck and welcome to the AK world!

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana. Pics and range report please when it's done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the input everyone, I am taking it to the range next weekend along with a few rifles I have to site in before hunting season .I am not new to guns just new to the sar 1 , I had a mac 90 before hurricane katrina took it along with the house and everything in it. I will post pics when I get the sar finished

1 - 6 of 6 Posts