Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just picked up an XDM Compact .40. I am currently carrying a Glock 23 (not sure if there are a ton of Glock haters here). I will continue to carry my Glock until I become proficient with the XDM and go from there. I love my Glock, but I just bought this because I have heard nothing but great things about the XD series. Hopefully I am just as impressed.

I hope to learn a lot here and get some stuff for my M. I am going to take it to the range soon and see how it feels, but my Glock has some work done, so I think I will be doing the same mods to the M.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome from Washington! Enjoy your new gun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Glad to see another .40 owner. Everyone likes the 9 and .45 so it's rare to see someone else with the .40

·
Premium Member
128,397 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
46,418 Posts
Welcome to this great forum!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone, I just picked up an XDM Compact .40. I am currently carrying a Glock 23 (not sure if there are a ton of Glock haters here). I will continue to carry my Glock until I become proficient with the XDM and go from there. I love my Glock, but I just bought this because I have heard nothing but great things about the XD series. Hopefully I am just as impressed.

I hope to learn a lot here and get some stuff for my M. I am going to take it to the range soon and see how it feels, but my Glock has some work done, so I think I will be doing the same mods to the M.
What part of are you in?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks. Glad to see another .40 owner. Everyone likes the 9 and .45 so it's rare to see someone else with the .40
I think you'll find quite a few .40 owners here, along with a few anti-40 attitudes. There is room for all of us.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome from Washington!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.