Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The XDM I traded for is a year old, traded by original owner, with 500 to 600 rounds thru. In great shape as you would expect, and it came with factory case and stuff and a total of 2 regular mags and 3 extended mags that hold 13 each. I traded a brand new Glock 30, Gen 3 for that I won online for $391 (couldn't believe it), shipping of $35, and FFL fee of $20, then 11 bucks for using credit card. So it was $458 out the door. How did I do? Some have told me I am crazy for trading my new gun without shooting it, but I have wanted an XDM 45 after fondling it in my LGS. Love the trigger and the reset, and how it fits in my hand. I think I made a good deal considering the extra mags. What do y'all think?

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
I would trade any XD for any Glock, any day. OK, maybe not my G20sf, getting to where I actually like that GLock.
I have to say, after shooting a friends XDM45C, I prefer my XD45C. The grip is about 1/4" longer, holds (1) add'l. rd & just fits my avg size hands better. I can get all three fingers on the grip comfortably, the XDM, my little pinky hangs off.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, I answered my own question when I took it to the range today. More accurate than any Glock I have ever owned, and not one hitch with any 230 regular or the Winchester Ranger T I shot thru it. This one's a keeper and one I will carry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts